Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple or Tirupati Balaji temple situated in the hill town of Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh is an ancient and one of the richest shrines of India. The Tirumala hill shrine consists of seven hills namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrishabhadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri. The main temple of Tirumala lies on the seventh hill called Venkatadri, hence the Temple is also known as “The Temple of Seven Hills”. Lord Sri Venkateswara, also known as Balaji and Govinda, is the presiding deity of this holy Tirumala Temple.
If you looking for the best one day tirupati tour package from chennai? Then you are at the right place. Our services include One Day Tirupati Tour Packages From Chennai & Tirupati Darshan Tour Packages From Chennai exclusively for the devotees in order to give them a safe journey and travel with comfort. Mahalakshmi Travels provide 24/7 Chennai to Tirupati Tour Package from One Day to as many days as you require. Get best deals on booking-tirupati cabs for all brands that can be customized according to your requirements.
CHENNAI - PONDICHERRY - TIRUMALA TIRRUPATI - CHENNAI
2 Night & 3 Days
· Pick and drop to Chennai Airport/ Railway station.
· Two Nights Hotel Accomodation Deluxe room in Tirupati.
· Meals included Breakfast.
· Special Darshan Ticket arrangement.
· Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
· Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
· Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any service not specified in inclusions.
· Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.